About the programme
Here’s some good news!You can earn and save money with Costilogix. What’s more, you don’t need great selling skills, you don’t need bucket loads of money and you don’t need extra time that you simply don’t have.
What does Costilogix do?Costilogix links people with businesses through a powerful, non-discriminatory commercial platform. As a Costilogix member and consumer, you earn a benefit every time you shop for certain products and services with one of our participating partners, either online or in-store. Benefits can be in the form of discounts, freebies and even cash.
If you tell your friends, family and colleagues about us, you can increase your benefits by earning on their benefits. So Costilogix members save money AND make money! The great part is, you only buy what you want. There are NO membership fees and NO investment costs.
What do you get?You get immediate, unique discounts. We work hard to bring you extraordinary offers that you will struggle to find elsewhere and our special offers are constantly expanding.
Because we focus on a combination of quality, reasonable pricing, service and comfort, you buy great value produce and get great services at competitive rates. As you tell others about us, they join the programme and you start earning benefits when they spend. In this way your own purchases become cheaper and cheaper, eventually even free!
What’s more, if you live in Johannesburg or Pretoria, we can deliver your purchases to your door for a small delivery fee.
Need to know more? Visit our FAQ page
Ready to sign up? Click here
Help when you need it most!
• How often do you find yourself in an emergency with no one to help you?
• How often do people lose their lives simply because they do not have medical assist on time during an emergency?
• Who do you call when you are unable to comfort your loved ones after traumatic experiences such as murder, rape and abuse?
• How often do you need legal advice after wrongfully fired from work? Who do you talk to?
• How soon do you get an ambulance when children have been hit by cars in your community?
• Who do you call when a loved one has passed on? Who holds your hand through it all and assists you with funeral arrangements?
• We live in times where the unexpected always happens, but getting the immediate assistance required during an emergency is usually very
costly and the response is sometimes delayed.
The good news is that Costilogix now offers you an opportunity to purchase a new bank card with all these benefits exclusively
available for you within the first year of activation! Yes it’s true! You can now have access to:
• Emergency Medical Assistance,
• Assault, Trauma & HIV protection,
• Funeral Assistance and
• Legal Assistance.
|All you have to do is:|
Card holders will now have the luxury of great benefits by simply using their cards.
Costilogix offers card users peace of mind in the event of requiring Emergency Medical Assistance, Assault, Trauma & HIV protection, Funeral and Legal assistance.
Members can now call 0861 359 888 for assistance or, In the unlikely event of Telkom lines being down, members may contact the call centre on 083 789 9929.
• COSTILOGIX (Pty) Ltd (Rooted in Life)
• EMERGENCY medical access
Medical Advice and Information Hotline
The call centre medical personnel are available 24 hours a day to provide general medical information and advice. This is an advisory service only, as a telephonic conversation does not permit an accurate diagnosis.
Advice includes providing information on:
|Prescription Medication||Contraindication of Medicines||Fevers||Blurred Vission|
|Insomnia||Headaches / Migraines||Stomach Aches||Antibiotics|
|Why not to take expired medication||Treatment of abrasions||Telephonic CPR||Ear Aches|
|Allergies||Women's / Men's Health||Supplements||Cramps|
|Closest Medical Facilities||GP's within your area||Closest Medical Transport||Health Specialists|
Emergency Medical Advice and Assistance Hotline
In addition to the general medical advice service, one call to the same number will trigger the call centre that will guide you through a medical crisis situation, provide you with emergency advice and organise for you to receive the support you need.
This program includes referrals to crisis lines in case of:
• Family and Domestic Abuse
• Child Abuse
• Suicide Hotline - Life Line
• Poison Hotline – In House
Emergency Medical Response to the scene of a Medical Emergency / Primary Response
In an emergency situation, the call centre will coordinate the dispatch of an emergency medical response team to the scene of the emergency where appropriate life-saving support will be provided to you.
In the event of you being involved in a medical emergency, the call centre will arrange and coordinate the most appropriate method of emergency medical transportation. You will be transported to the nearest medical facility capable of providing adequate care. Includes both road and air ambulance (dependant on incident and correct flight criteria)
THE COST OF WHICH WILL BE FOR THE MEMBER’S ACCOUNT
HIV Prevention Programme
Our programme begins from the moment of accidental exposure. An individual who has had possible HIV exposure has just 72 HOURS to combat the risk of HIV/AIDS infections. It is a matter of urgency that the individual contacts the P3 Care Centre immediately and within 24 hours of exposure.
This is a 24-hour emergency assistance helpline, which will arrange for the necessary help a member may require in a situation where Trauma and/or HIV infection as a result of accidental exposure. These are defined as:
• Motor Vehicle Accident, where the member finds themselves in an accident where they are exposed to blood from other passengers.
• Needle Stick Injury, either accidental or sometimes vindictively pricked by contaminated needles.
• Assault is defined as a bodily injury sustained by violent external and visible means.
• Non Consensual Sexual Exposure is defined as a rape.
In this instance the victim may utilise the following benefits:
• Trauma Counselling
• Security - Financial assistance is provided for victim and family to enhance security measures or self-defence classes
• Alternative Therapy – Traditional healers or alternative therapy such as aromatherapy or reflexology etc.
A member may call the helpline in the event of accidental exposure to:
• Motor Vehicle Accident
• Needle Stick Injury
• A helpline that arranges the nearest local emergency assistance service for the member;
• The helpline is manned by professional case managers maintain a high level of service;
• The Case Managers also assist with referrals for trauma counsellors.
• Cover for Security – R1 500 per insured person in the event of Non Consensual Sexual Exposure
• Cover for Alternative Therapy – R1 500 per insured person in the event of Non Consensual Sexual Exposure
HIV Protection Treatment
The HIV Protection Treatment Service enables the member to make use of, at his/her own discretion, of the following services.
• 24-hour access to trauma counsellors, providing telephonic trauma counselling as well as counselling to prevent post-traumatic stress disorder.
Should the person be HIV positive at the time of the event, he/she will be provided access to:
• 24-hours-a-day, 365-days-a-year telephonic counselling.
• Referral to a Disease Management Programme – at members own cost.
Trauma Assistance Programme
Detailed in this section is a summary of the services offered in the
Trauma Assistance Programme for the following types of cases:
• Car Accidents
• Natural Disasters
• Armed Robbery
The following benefits are included:
Care Centers are operated 24-hours, 7-days a week, 365 days a year and are manned by skilled professionals.
Should the member be in need of telephone counselling, the online counsellor will provide as needed.
If face-to-face debriefing is required the counsellor will redirect the caller to the nearest trauma center who will arrange for face-to-face counselling. The counsellors will travel to the member if needed.
The counsellors specialise in trauma counselling and support, whether for short term or emergency counselling services. The counselling services include telephonic, face-to-face, couple and group therapy.
|Additional Support||The victim will be accompanied to identity parades, courtroom appearances for emotional support.|
In order to maximise the effectiveness of these benefits, each case will have a case manager appointed, who will ensure that the members needs are met within the boundaries of our member’s expectations.
Please note: A member equals principle member, legally recognized spouse/s and all children of the principle member less than 25 years. Cover will only be provided within the borders of South Africa.
The Legal Advice Service is a powerful, dynamic product which provides access to comprehensive legal assistance to you and your immediate family.
24-hour Legal Assistance
The service comprises:
• A 24-hours telephonic legal advice line;
• A legal document service; and
• A direct legal consultation service
• Letter of demand
• Find a lawyer
Costilogix Legal members and their immediate family have on-going access to a 24-hour legal advisory service on any aspect of the law such as criminal law, family law, insurance law, child law, labour law, motor law, etc.
30-minute free consultation
This service involves a free initial 30-minute consultation should any matter require legal action.
Free standard legal documents
We can provide the following documents, free, at your request; purchase/sale/lease agreement, power of attorney, wills, domestic employment agreement, ante-nuptial agreement, etc. You will also be advised on the application of each of these documents and the procedures and principles that apply.
Option A (Service Provider – Martins Funerals)
When a family member dies, simply contact the Call Centre. Your nearest funeral services branch will then contact you within the next few minutes.
When the Funeral Service conducts a funeral for you, you are assured of quality service and products.
In addition, a discount of up to 10% is granted on the coffin & service fees; provided the complete funeral service is done through Costilogix Assist Funeral Services.
Option B (Service Provider – Doves Group)
As a member, you will receive the following benefits:
• R500 discount when spending between R4 500 – R7 499 on coffin and services
• R1 000 discount when spending more than R7 500 on coffin and services
Option C (Service Provider – AVBOB)
You, as a member will receive various benefits at a 10% discount like these and many more:
• Grave costs/Cremation costs.
• Doctor’s fees for completion of cremation documents.
• Minister’s, churchwarden’s and organist’s fees.
• House tents, chairs and tables.
• Motorcars and busses for transporting family members and relatives.
• Food parcels animals for slaughter.
• Removal of the deceased to AVBOB premises.
• Refrigeration of and caring for the deceased.
• Registration of death.
• Writing or engraving of name plate.
• Provision of a coffin.
Who is Costilogix?
VisionA service company linking people to small, medium and large businesses that is socially responsible by providing a platform for sustainable and responsible entrepreneurial interaction.
MissionLinking people & Business, Linking you.
The company provides to all people an equally powerful, non-discriminating commercial platform. Business, irrespective of size, is actively linked to consumers and entrepreneurially minded people.
Through strategic alliances, empowerment, upliftment and entrepreneurial education is made available to each and every individual and entrepreneurs of all sizes, restoring hope to the hopeless and opportunity to the enabled by equipping them to be part of the solution.
Costilogix operates through honesty, transparency, integrity, compassion and perseverance, helping entrepreneurially minded people to find their purpose in life and reaching their full potential. Costilogix reaches its goals by optimising and integrating communication technologies, networking and entrepreneurial skills development.
We are in essence a marketing company with a passion for people.
This passion enables individual entrepreneurial development and growth. In doing this we link product and service providers to our ever-growing database of incentivised consumers.
At our core lies mutual beneficial commerce.
Join us and try it out! There’s no risk. If you like the experience, tell your friends, family and colleagues about us. The sooner they start sharing a rewarding shopping experience with us the sooner you can earn.
Register your details as requested on the sign-up page.
All your information is treated as confidential.
The registration form can be e-mailed, faxed or telephonically completed.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0861 33 66 37.